Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: I got an AG package! (Sort of...)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE that idea!

    I have made several Christmastime purchases (right before or after, up to yesterday [img]redface.gif[/img] ). I don't want to get all my stuff out right now, or give the stuff I've bought for dd yet either. Most of the spending had been ebay selling revenue or Christmas gift money, but I need to stop. I think that I've gotten the SS outfits that I would feel sad if I missed, and the sale items for this month that have been speculated on, so I don't really "need" to buy anything else now.

    So, the next time I "need" something, I'll just peek up in my closet and dd or I will have a little something special.

    I need to stay off ebay, too. The prices are outrageous, so that will help! I do tend to only buy what is a "good deal."

    Edited to add that I just got a package. I think it's Addy's Striped Dress and Undergarments, so I might just have to open it. . . .

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 10, 2006 12:53 PM: Message edited by: jenndon ]</font>

  2. #12
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome to the board maizie! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •